what do you want to do?

cleaning (5) craft (26) DIY food (7) niftyman (4) nondairy (18) vegan (11)

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easy April Fool's Prank: How to Make Fake Poop

I'm sure I saw some mention of making poop out of toilet paper on Pinterest, but I failed to pin it, so I can't give credit to the mastermind who created this idea. I didn't see step-by-step instructions, but I just used common sense (that is, tear up the toilet paper roll). Here's an easy method for making fake poop:










I made this in less than ten minutes--so worth it for my husband's reaction: "Aaaaa! Why is there poop on the toilet?!" For a moment, he thought our dog did it. (But how did she balance herself on the toilet seat?) Then he thought our fifteen-year-old was in such a hurry that she didn't notice she left poop on the toilet. (Wha?)

OK, now go forth and prank someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment